We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Burt Lake photo

Which Michigan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kansas
Destination Expert
for Mackinac Island, Mackinaw City, Kansas
reviews: 102
Burt Lake photo

This photo of a rainbow and water spout from the front page of today's Cheboygan Tribune is pretty cool: cheboygannews.com/content/…photo.jpg

I'm not sure if it will be available at the website after today.

Illinois
reviews: 7
1. Re: Burt Lake photo

Wow - that's amazing!

Northern Michigan
Destination Expert
for Petoskey, Michigan
reviews: 30
2. Re: Burt Lake photo

Nice link!!

We've been having some pretty crazy weather around here the last few days...I love seeing "the end of the rainbow" in that pic...I actually saw the end of the rainbow for the first time a couple of days ago just South of Indian River...right in the middle of the road, I drove through it...Awesome!!

Michigan
Destination Expert
for South Haven, Saugatuck
reviews: 14
3. Re: Burt Lake photo

Wow! They said, and explained it but it was over my head, there was a lot of rotation in the storms yesterday. Wow.

Bay City, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Michigan
reviews: 995
4. Re: Burt Lake photo

Thanks for the great link, Light! Very cool pic. We also had some strong storms here, but nothing like other parts of the state seemed to have gotten. Hope all is well with our MI TA friends. Tyme

new jersey
Destination Expert
for Charlevoix, Michigan
5. Re: Burt Lake photo

Amazing! Thanks for sharing that! The storms came through our area last night. I have huge trees in my back yard and it looks like nature pruned them with its strong winds (saves me calling the tree pruning company this year!) The weather is wild this year! Moms

Northern Michigan
Destination Expert
for Petoskey, Michigan
6. Re: Burt Lake photo

Woo Hoo...Bring on the Snow!!! I'm ready for a wicked winter...anyone for skiing?

Michigan
Destination Expert
for South Haven, Saugatuck
reviews: 14
7. Re: Burt Lake photo

:(

Bay City, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Michigan
reviews: 995
8. Re: Burt Lake photo

LOL Rono! DH-I like winter, but only if it last 2 or 3 months, not the 6 it seems to.............used to ski too, but my knees don't like it anymore-lol.

Livonia, Michigan
reviews: 6
9. Re: Burt Lake photo

Sooo cool. I wonder where on Burt Lake this was taken. We camp this summer @ Aloha State Park which is on Burt Lake. My aunt used to live near Burt Lake (but the other side) years ago.

It is cool to look @ but, I wouldn't want to be there when when it was happening (at least out on the water).

Kansas
Destination Expert
for Mackinac Island, Mackinaw City, Kansas
reviews: 102
10. Re: Burt Lake photo

They are saying that this winter will be more mild than last.