We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Driving - Ann Arbor to Cedar Point (Sandusky, Ohio)

Which Michigan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
reviews: 41
Driving - Ann Arbor to Cedar Point (Sandusky, Ohio)

We are driving from Ann Arbor to Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio. What's the BEST route? I have directions from Google Maps and Mapquest but sometimes it's best to get directions from people who have travelled that route.

And also, the directions say there are two toll roads (I80E and OH-4)...any idea how much those are? I would like to have change in advance.

Thanks!

Rockford, MI
reviews: 3
1. Re: Driving - Ann Arbor to Cedar Point (Sandusky, Ohio)

The toll on the Ohio turnpike from 23 in Toledo to the exit to Cedar Point from the west was right around $ 1.50. Take a few singles and 4 - 8 quarters and you'll be covered.

Note that food and beverages in the park are very expensive. There is a nice covered picnic area just to left as you are looking at the main entrance gates to the park. We have had no problem leaving picnic baskets on a table. Lots of people do it.

Last Friday there were lots of group picnics and there was plenty of room. Some groups even had grills. Since you don't have to pay to go to the Picnic area, some people just cooked and relaxed all day there and members of their group/family showed up whenever they wanted.

It is a great place with some intense rides. You will have a great time.

2. Re: Driving - Ann Arbor to Cedar Point (Sandusky, Ohio)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:20 am, September 05, 2009