We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Washington Dulles Airport to BWI

London, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Washington Dulles Airport to BWI

Hi

I am landing at Washington Dulles Airport at 9:30pm on Saturday night and i need to get from there to BWI. I am being picked up at BWI as that is closer to where my relatives are staying and i dont mind making the trip to BWI to make it easie for them. I wanted to find out the best, cheaper but conviniant options except for taxis as i know that that would be an extortionate amount. Any transportation ideas? I was thinking a shuttle service? or a shared taxi. Any ideas.

Thanks for your help

annapolis, md
Destination Expert
for Annapolis, Maryland
Level Contributor
1,096 posts
262 reviews
1. Re: Washington Dulles Airport to BWI

Here is one option. Realize though, that you will not get to BWI until very late. The airports are about 60 miles apart. The shuttle isn't always non-stop as it may pick up passengers in between those destinations. You may reconsider having your relatives pick you up.

http://theairportshuttle.com/

Edited: 8:32 am, March 28, 2013
Maryland, USA
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
Level Contributor
2,499 posts
14 reviews
2. Re: Washington Dulles Airport to BWI

Yup, I agree.

Kindly ask your relatives to pick you up at Dulles, or rent a car and drive to where you will be staying.

No easy or cheap way to get from Dulles to BWI, although maybe once the silver line of the metro opens up it will be a bit more feasible.

London, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
3. Re: Washington Dulles Airport to BWI

Thanks Everyone.

4. Re: Washington Dulles Airport to BWI

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 03, 2014