We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family friendly stop along I70

Which Indiana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lancaster
reviews: 22
Family friendly stop along I70

Our family will be traveling through Ohio & Indiana during the upcoming holiday weekend and would like some ideas for family friendly stops along Interstate 70. The Air Force Museum is a definite spot and since many of the reviews say to allow a full day there, we only have time for one other stop.

We will be traveling with a 16 & 8 year old.

Thanks for your help!

Chula Vista...
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
reviews: 102
1. Re: Family friendly stop along I70

Hi,

I'm not sure how far west you're going on I-70, but Indianapolis has quite a few family-friendly attractions. I'm not sure if your children are boys or girls, so some of these suggestions may have less appeal.

There's the Children's Museum:

visitindy.com/indianapolis-attractions-top-p…

Or the Indianapolis Zoo:

Or the NCAA Hall of Champions (for the sports inclined):

Or the Indianapolis Motor Speedway and Museum:

visitindy.com/indianapolis-indianapolis-moto…

visitindy.com/indianapolis-indianapolis-moto…

For a little more culture, there's the Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians and Western Art:

visitindy.com/indianapolis-eiteljorg-museum-…

Hope that helps.

2. Re: Family friendly stop along I70

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:35 am, October 09, 2012
3. Re: Family friendly stop along I70

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 am, December 14, 2013