We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maui vs Oahu

Which Hawaii hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Grand Rapids...
reviews: 8
Maui vs Oahu

We r both 61 and have never been to Hawaii. I've been planning a trip

To spend 3 days on Waikiki and then driving to the north shore for 5 days ( we only have 8 days). Is that a better idea for first timmers or just spend the whole time on Maui and forget Oahu?

It's not like if we like it we won't be back, it's just at 61, time is running out!

Pam

Grand Rapids...
reviews: 8
11. Re: Maui vs Oahu

We are arriving Monday May 6th in the afternoon and flying out

7:30 Tuesday night the 14th.

We have so many other trips we want to take we just can't do 2 weeks, at

least not right now. I used to travel so much in the 90's, it seems like I went

to Europe and the UK every other year!! Then a real dry patch in the 2000s

and now there is a sort of panic setting in, I;m 61 and there are so many

places I want to go to. . I've always wanted to go to Tahiti and Bora Bora, I

want to go back to Italy and I never got to Provance when I went to France! We just have to limit our ttime with Hawaii. If we really like it, we'll go back. Like I said, My dental hygienist has a timeshare on Maui and Kauai and we

might be able to rent one. Should have gone into dental instead of being a librarian!

pam

Love the help on this website

unict
12. Re: Maui vs Oahu

My math says 8.

13. Re: Maui vs Oahu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 23, 2014