We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

romantic hotels

Which Hawaii hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
toronto
romantic hotels

what are the romantic hawaii hotel/resorts. small hotels dont have facilities so I am thinking still of larger hotels.

i.e beuty ,,accomadations etc thanks

Cincinnati, Ohio
reviews: 110
1. Re: romantic hotels

Where in Hawaii? On the Big Island, the Hapuna Beach Prince is amazing. In Maui, the Grand Wailea, and on Oahu? Turtle Bay Resort or Sheraton Moana Surfrider. You'll have a great time in Hawaii.

toronto
2. Re: romantic hotels

thank you for your input. do you have an opinion on the hyatt in mauii??

Charleston, South...
reviews: 1
3. Re: romantic hotels

I have stayed in the Hyatt on Kaanapali....and it is a nice resort....with an awesome pool, and some very good restaurants on the property. The resort does have its fair share of children, as do most of the resorts on kaanapali...so I don't know exactly how that might affect your view of the "romance factor"

I have been recently reading some great reviews however of the 4S on the Big Island....and it, IMHO seems like a very romantic hotel. Never stayed there personally, so I cannot give you any objective opionions ....but it still might be worth you might feel worth checking out. I was very impressed by the positive reviews, pictures, etc. of the resort.

Oklahoma
reviews: 3
4. Re: romantic hotels

Hotel Hana Maui - Sea Ranch Cottages. So wonderul, peaceful and oh so romantic! The units have hot tubs on the deck. Imagine sipping wine (pick up supplies near the airport, Hana is expensive!)in a hot tub, the full moon overhead with palm trees swaying in the breeze and the ocean crashing on the rocks below you! In the day take a short walk to a secluded red sand beach with the most intensely blue water every created (and run around naked if no one is around!).