We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flight screw-up by the travel company

Which Florida hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Edinburgh
reviews: 23
Flight screw-up by the travel company

Booked 4 tickets to fly to Florida in the summer. One person pulled out and someone else is coming in their place. I had to book a new ticket. Spoke to the rep on the phone for ages and he assured me it was exactly the same flight. Checked the e-receipt and it was the same flight number. 3 weeks to go and am sorting through the paperwork and have just noticed that although the flight number and times are the same, the new ticket has a different return date. Have emailed the company just now but am sick with worry. Does anyone know if I have a leg to stand on, as far as it being their fault?

Edited: 2:12 pm, June 17, 2012
UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
reviews: 22
1. Re: Flight screw-up by the travel company

What did you ask them? Same dates?

Nothing we can do, you'll just have to call them ASAP. And post in your correct local forum ie Orlando, Miami etc.

2. Re: Flight screw-up by the travel company

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 19, 2013