We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Catalina Express terminals to John Wayne Airport

Elgin, Illinois
Catalina Express terminals to John Wayne Airport

I'm looking for the best./cheapest/safest way to get from the Catalina Express boat terminals to John Wayne airport.....and if it is a Taxi how much will that run me and my wife ?

Also how long will it take on a Saturday late morning ?

Anaheim, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
reviews: 13
1. Re: Catalina Express terminals to John Wayne Airport

Which Catalina Express terminal? They have multiple locations. If you are talking about Long Beach area, many folks opt for a shared Shuttle van, which you call for (or order on the web) and arrange in advance. I would plan an hour, though it might be more, depending on who else they pick up.

Another option, take the Catalina Flyer from Newport Beach, that is the closest location to John Wayne, and I would opt for a taxi from the Balboa Pier dock.

Elgin, Illinois
2. Re: Catalina Express terminals to John Wayne Airport

Thanks - The plan is to arrive at JW airport, go to Disney for 3 days and then Catalina Island for 4 days - When we come back from Catalina we'd go straight to the airport. Maybe we can go to Catalina from Long Beach and return at Newport.....or is NewPort and Long Beach about the same distance from Disney anyway.

3. Re: Catalina Express terminals to John Wayne Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, February 16, 2014