We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day Spare from Yosemite to San Fran, what to do?

Which California hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
reviews: 17
Day Spare from Yosemite to San Fran, what to do?

Hi,

I have booked 3 nights in San Fran, and driving down to Curry Village in Yosemite for 2 nights, and stupidly some how missed a day out when planning and now have a day spare before flying to Vegas. Is there anywhere good to stop over inbetween Yosemite and San Fran worth a stay for a night , as Im not sure I can get a extra day at Yosemite at this point, and would of already done 4 days in San Fran, help please?

York, Pennsylvania
1. Re: Day Spare from Yosemite to San Fran, what to do?

Not between the two exactly, but will you have already been to the coast? Monterey or Santa Cruz?

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
reviews: 75
2. Re: Day Spare from Yosemite to San Fran, what to do?

What time of year? There are lots of worthwhile places to visit. What do you value? Are you interested in driving to Las Vegas with your extra day?

San Francisco, Ca
reviews: 47
3. Re: Day Spare from Yosemite to San Fran, what to do?

I think you could still find something to do in SF with your extra day. ;)

I don't think one night (two partial days) is enough to drive to/from Las Vegas, and even with Monterey, you'd be doing a fair amount of driving.

York, Pennsylvania
4. Re: Day Spare from Yosemite to San Fran, what to do?

There is also gold country.

5. Re: Day Spare from Yosemite to San Fran, what to do?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, February 01, 2014