We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Arches, Canyon lands, Monument Valley

Which Arizona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
reviews: 1
The Arches, Canyon lands, Monument Valley

Hi,

I would like to visit The Arches, Canyon lands, Monument Valley. I am travelling alone starting from Touscon and would like to find a small group tour to to join. can anyone recommend a good organisation that is affordable and authentic?

Thank you

Uden, The...
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
reviews: 42
1. Re: The Arches, Canyon lands, Monument Valley

Hi and welcome to the forum.

I have never heard of grouptours starting from Tucson to Arches and Canyonlands in Utah. Think you mean Tucson instead Touscon. Is driving yourself out of the question? What time of year are you coming? Is flying to Tucson set in stone? Salt Lake City will be closer to the mentioned places. Or Grand Junction.

Tet

Wickenburg, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Wickenburg
reviews: 591
2. Re: The Arches, Canyon lands, Monument Valley

You can even get flights to Moab - which is right where Canyonlands, Deadhorse Point and Arches are, and Monument Valley is reasonably close from there as well. Otherwise even Phoenix would be better than Tucson.

Uden, The...
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
reviews: 42
3. Re: The Arches, Canyon lands, Monument Valley

Didnot know there were flights from Az to Moab, Prob they go via Denver???

Houston, TX
reviews: 25
4. Re: The Arches, Canyon lands, Monument Valley

I think the point is that you might have better luck finding a tour from Salt Lake City or Phoenix than Tucson, due to the distances involved.

5. Re: The Arches, Canyon lands, Monument Valley

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, June 29, 2014