We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Service PRDO

Dartmouth,N.S.
reviews: 6
Royal Service PRDO

My wife & I are travelling to this resort for the second time on April 2nd for a week. staying in the main section. We are intrested in doing the Royal Service section,price dependent. Is it cheaper to book the Royal Service section before we go through our travel agent or wait & do it ourselves when we arrive at the resort? We also like entertainment in the evenings,altough we are not night owls.Is there entertainment in Royal service section in evenings between 7pm & 10pm?

Regards,

CapeBretoner64

2 replies to this topic
Waterloo, Canada
reviews: 4
1. Re: Royal Service PRDO

Hi guys, glad to see you booked. Alison and I were there with my mom the first week of December and stayed in Royal Service and frankly my mom was absolutely floored by the resort. Not sure what pricing is like from out east but we were cheaper to book RS here than at the hotel. Saying that if they have empty rooms when you get there you might be able to get a deal. You could try emailing Norma at jefe.servicioreal.pro@meliacuba.com at the hotel for a quote and compare that to your travel agent. The other option is just to upgrade for the last few days.

Yes they do have entertainment in the RS lobby. Not the big shows like you get in the main lobby but smaller and more refined. Maybe check out my review from December for more details but really all I can say is we had a great time and dont regret the extra we paid for RS one little bit.

Had a great time with you guys at the Royalton last year and sorry we had to go early this year but the price we got in December was incredible and since it was the 3 of us that made a huge difference. Hopefully we can catch up with you guys again soon,

Brian

Nottingham, United...
reviews: 37
2. Re: Royal Service PRDO

This is so different for Canadians than for us British as it is cheaper by fasr for us to book RS direct with the hotel than to upgrade with out tour operator, you are looking at about £1,000 for 2 weeks extra!!!

RS is definitely worth upgrading to it is stunning and a feeling of being completely spoiled.

The entertainment at RS is low key, usually a solo musician, however the band do make an appearance. You could always have a lobby car down to the main lobby after dinner to catch the main show then after come back up to RS, you get the best of both worlds then

Reply to: Royal Service PRDO
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted