We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can Anyone Take A Letter To PP For Me..??

derbyshire england
reviews: 5
Can Anyone Take A Letter To PP For Me..??

Hi everyone,

myself, my Dad and my sister recently came back from PP in April, and we made some wondeful friends. My dad would like to get in touch with our room maid and a lady who works on one of the stalls to tell them he will be returning next year in March. I said the only thing i could suggest was if maybe someone on here is travelling to PP in te near future and wouldn't mind passing on a couple of letters, as i don't think the post is all that reliable. I know it's a big ask, and my dad would be very grateful if someone could do this for him.

Thanks in advance,

Shelley.

milton keynes
reviews: 59
1. Re: Can Anyone Take A Letter To PP For Me..??

Hi Shelly, we are heading out to PP in the nest few weeks and would be happy to take your dad's letter with us. Not sure how we go about giving you our address as it's not a good idea to put it up on this sight - any suggestions?

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
reviews: 35
2. Re: Can Anyone Take A Letter To PP For Me..??

rosesMiltonKeynes:

You can correspond by PM. Click on the person's name you wish to contact and then half way down the left hand side you will see it says 'Send Message'. Click on that and a small window will open up where you can write your message.

Bury, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Cayo Guillermo
reviews: 33
3. Re: Can Anyone Take A Letter To PP For Me..??

You could PM (private message) each other.

milton keynes
reviews: 59
4. Re: Can Anyone Take A Letter To PP For Me..??

Thank you

derbyshire england
reviews: 5
5. Re: Can Anyone Take A Letter To PP For Me..??

Thank you rosesMiltonKeynes,

I have responded to your private message. Thanks again, Shelley.

6. Re: Can Anyone Take A Letter To PP For Me..??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 15, 2014