We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Small children-playa costa verde/Blau costa verde or playa...

kitchener
Small children-playa costa verde/Blau costa verde or playa...

I have yet to make a decision on these 3 hotels. I will be travelling with my 5 year old son and want a resort that offers a good kids club as well as some entertainment in the evening for him. Any suggestions?

Chatham, Canada
reviews: 11
11. Re: Small children-playa costa verde/Blau costa verde or playa...

We have been to Cuba 6 years in a row we take our son with us we were at Blau costa verde and he always has a blast when he goes.Take bread or bannas to the beach to feed the sardines from your hand.The pool is designed with a shallow end done in brown tiles to show where it is shallow great for little ones.The staff always keep a open eye out for the kidds including the garden staff.HAve fun on your trip we are going again in April for Easter to Sierra Mar

Brampton, Ontario
12. Re: Small children-playa costa verde/Blau costa verde or playa...

Kalims, Have you made up your mind yet? We are going with our 2 kids 5&8 to the PCV April 7 to the 14th. Can't wait.

Alberta
reviews: 1
13. Re: Small children-playa costa verde/Blau costa verde or playa...

We were at the Turquesa two years ago, the kids club was very good. At the time my kids were 4, 9, and 10. There was something for everyone, we were in building 62 I think, it was really close to the kids club, and to the pool we played at. My daughter, 4, loved it. I couldn't get her out!

kitchener
14. Re: Small children-playa costa verde/Blau costa verde or playa...

wow, what great info, now i am more confused. They all sound wonderful. I am looking at going from March 25 or 26 for 2 weeks. Still waiting on a last minute deal. For the person who posted about deals for kids travelling with single parent-unfortunately you do get ripped off as you have to pay for 2 adults or pay the single supplement charge and then a child fee which ends up being more. I think my final decision will be whatever comes up at a good deal. Right now the cheapest is Blau costa verde. Any other info would be greatly appreciated.

Brampton, Ontario
15. Re: Small children-playa costa verde/Blau costa verde or playa...

Keep a look out today on the Signature and Sunquest web sites. Sunquest has another deal of the day coming out TODAY. And Signature also has one coming out today but not till the afternoon some time (usually). I booked last wed for the Signature deal. It was for PCV for 938.00 and my kids were 531.00 + tx. Now I am not sure how the rate would go for just one adult going. But look into it. Good Luck.