We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

paradisus rio de oro

yorkshre
paradisus rio de oro

Can any one give me a contact e mail address for the above hotel, reading various reports it advisable to pre book the restaurants,am going early october am looking forward to it.Any hints or tips to make it better would be appreciatted.

Winnipeg, Canada
reviews: 24
11. Re: paradisus rio de oro

I'm curious, how come bring your own ketchup? I've heard that before. I thought that the ketchup in Cuba was fine.

St.Jerome, Quebec
reviews: 1
12. Re: paradisus rio de oro

Thanks Bibitte for the information.

Also re: ketchup

The ketchup I've tasted in Cuba does not taste anything like Heinz ketchup. So if you really prefer Heinz, bring your own.

yorkshre
13. Re: paradisus rio de oro

Hi Angelpoo am flying from Manchester on the morning of the 7th with Airtours,have you been to Cuba before?

Montreal, Canada
14. Re: paradisus rio de oro

I agree, the ketchup is not like anything here in Canada. My boyfriend was very surprised when I pulled out the ziplock bag of ketchup. He was very happy too!! Loves that Heinz...

I would have brought my own coffee too, didn't like the coffee packets in the room. The mexican food was good. The food in the sit-down restaurants on the Mares side was good but just not a lot of it. We usually beat it over to Luna buffet to have some salad and "champagne" after supper. Yanet was very nice to keep a bottle for us on ice.

I wish I was going there soon... You lucky people!

yorkshre
15. Re: paradisus rio de oro

Hi Angelpoo am flying from Manchester on the 7th with Airtours

,have you been to Cuba Before.its our first time and am looking forward to it...

yorkshre
16. Re: paradisus rio de oro

Sorry about repeating myself still getting used to the way this forum/posting system works.need a holiday!!!!!

yorkshre
17. Re: paradisus rio de oro

Sorry Angelpoo am having a bad day have just been corrected that we fly with First Choice but i was right with the date and airport..

midlands,england
18. Re: paradisus rio de oro

hi daftdog it looks like we will be on the same flight ! we have never been to cuba before but are really looking forward to it, theres me and my partner and 2 friends going, who are you going over with and are you staying for 1 or 2 weeks ?