We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with thank you meal for relative

Which Fremantle hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wales, UK
reviews: 4
Help with thank you meal for relative

Hi

My wife and I arrive in Freemantle on 7 November 2011 on the first leg of a three week holiday in Australia, a cousin is kindly putting us up for 3 nights before we head off to Adelaide,Port Douglas, The Whitsundays and finally Sydney.We have accommodation booked etc for the rest of our trip.

We want to take our relative out for a nice meal one evening as a thank you, cost not really an issue but we would prefer casual to very up Market restaurants, alfresco would be nice ,not too bothered about type of food but I guess our relative may not appreciate oriental,Indian or Greek, any recommendations would be welcome.

Mark

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Business Travel, New South Wales
reviews: 575
1. Re: Help with thank you meal for relative

Hi,

we enjoyed the View Restaurant - nice views..

http://www.theviewfremantle.com.au/

rural West Aussie
Destination Expert
for Perth
reviews: 52
2. Re: Help with thank you meal for relative

My pick for Fremantle would be the Mussel Bar, also nice views and fantastic food. Pity your relative doesn't like Indian food, or I'd recommend the Maya- award-winning Indian food.

Note that while the Mussel Bar has a spacial mussels menu, they also have a wider menu offering a large selection of dishes of all kinds.

Edited: 9:51 pm, June 05, 2011
3. Re: Help with thank you meal for relative

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 pm, October 04, 2012