We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sharing transfer form Prague - 19th december

Which Spindleruv Mlyn hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, UK
Sharing transfer form Prague - 19th december

Two of us are planning on booking a private transfer from prague to spindleruv mlyn on the 19th December 2006. If we can find 2 others to share, the cost will be 750CZK per person, with one other the cost will be 1000CZK, (current rates = about 30CZK/1EUR or 40 CZK/1GBP). If anyone wants to share with us, please let me know at

emmalouise99 (at) yahoo(dot)co.uk

Many thanks

Bristol
1. Re: Sharing transfer form Prague - 19th december

hi i have just seen you post about a transfer to Špindlerův Mlýn. I realise that you have already been but wondered if you could provide some info on how we get to the resort from the airport. I know we can get a taxi but there is going to be about 18 of us do you know of any coach services or transfers that go from the airport to the resort. any info would be great thaks very much you can email me on martinjrose@hotmail.com

Martin Rose

Ålesund
reviews: 1
2. Re: Sharing transfer form Prague - 19th december

Hi!

Take a look at spindleruv-mlyn.com/en/services/transfers/ ;-)

Three of us are also looking for transfer, in the afternoon the 17th of February. If anyone would like to share the transport please reply to noralf(dot)gamlem(at)adsl(dot)no

Thanks a lot

Dublin
reviews: 1
3. Re: Sharing transfer form Prague - 19th december

Two of us are loking to book a airport transfer from prague to spindleruv mlyn on the 29th dec 2008.

it works out cheaper the more people, so i was wondering if there is any1 else in the same position as us looking to also get a transfer on the same date?

Prague, Czech...
reviews: 11
4. Re: Sharing transfer form Prague - 19th december

If you are looking to keep costs down you could consider taking public transport to Špindlerův Mlýn.

The cost would be 26 CZK to get from Prague Airport to Černý Most bus station. You may need to buy an extra 13 CZK ticket for bulky luggage.

The bus from Černý Most to Špindlerův Mlýn costs 163 CZK.

Overall journey time is 4 hours.

5. Re: Sharing transfer form Prague - 19th december

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:15 pm, October 11, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Spindleruv Mlyn
More Spindleruv Mlyn Topics