We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tailored shirts?

Which Riga hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Malmo, Sweden
reviews: 29
Tailored shirts?

Hi there, I'm wondering if it's cheap to get some shirts tailored up while visiting Riga or if it's mostly just premade shirts sold in stores instead of handmade shirts to fit you?

Would have been good to have some tailored ones to fit me but depends how much it would be :)

Thanks in advance!

Riga
reviews: 35
1. Re: Tailored shirts?

Hi ola840!

As far as I know, Riga is not known for its tailored shirts, so I would not expect to find anything like that. Friend of mine who needs only those kind of shirts usually buys them from SuitSupply, so nothing original there. As for the shops with pre-made ones, they would be mostly the same you can probably find in Sweden, do not know about price difference, but it is mostly the same as in western Europe.

Have a nice visit!

Malmo, Sweden
reviews: 29
2. Re: Tailored shirts?

Ack okies, thanks anyway :)

3. Re: Tailored shirts?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, June 07, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Riga