We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Year eve in Riga :-)

Which Riga hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oslo, Norway
reviews: 71
New Year eve in Riga :-)

We are a couple traveling to Riga for our first time.

Were is the best place to celebrate New Years evening in Riga? Restaurant for a great new year meal and maby some dance after? (Not a Teckno place, we are 35 years+)

Riga, Latvia
reviews: 60
1. Re: New Year eve in Riga :-)

i would recommend International but it is a bit outside of normal city center. Go with Biblioteka No1 it in the center but not in Old town which most likely will be full of people. i would also suggest to make a reservation.

For some dance i would say either stay in Biblioteka they might also have some dancing as there is plenty of space. or go to Kalku Varti ( usually playing some popular chart music). If you are up to Jazz or Blues go directly to Bites Blues Club they serve also good food so you can get both in one place and not move around. But us I said you might want to make reservation ( it most probably will cost you some money as it is NY ) Hope You enjoy Riga :)

2. Re: New Year eve in Riga :-)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, December 18, 2013