We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tallin to riga

Which Tallinn hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
lafayette...
reviews: 82
tallin to riga

what is the best way to get from tallin to riga? Will be going in September,

Estonia
reviews: 36
1. Re: tallin to riga

several buses per day

see www.luxexpress.ee or ecolines.net

Saint Paul
reviews: 69
2. Re: tallin to riga

We took Ecolines.............no problem. Comfortable. Booked online some time out. Booking system worked well. Have a great trip.

Edited: 9:25 pm, July 20, 2013
Vilnius, Lithuania
3. Re: tallin to riga

I allways chose to travel by Ecolines bus. they have free wifi, coffee. when i do not have time enough to plan my tour, i can use wi-fi in the bus and plan what to do or where to go in Riga or other cities. But i prefer the cheapest cost for better quallity, so this company for me is optimal. and you can find really cheap tickets. http://ecolines.net/en/?l=4

Tallinn, Estonia
Destination Expert
for Tallinn, Estonia
reviews: 13
4. Re: tallin to riga

Laimis g, have you tried out Simple Express? They are the cheaper daughter company of lux express, but also have brand new buses, whereas Ecolines drives with very outdated buses (at least on Tallinn Riga line).

I would not recommend Ecolines, but rather Lux Express if you want high level of comfort or Simple Express if you want it a little cheaper.

Riga, Latvia
5. Re: tallin to riga

I always chose ECOLINES, besause they have comfortable buses, wi-fi, coffee. In the internet the tickets are cheaper tahn in agenty. Also they have bonus programm. In this summer (2013) I got ticket Riga-Tallin-Riga for free. It was wonderful! I would recommend ECOLINES (www.ecolines.net)

Tartu, Estonia
reviews: 26
6. Re: tallin to riga

Ecolines!

Vilnius, Vilniaus...
7. Re: tallin to riga

I personally tried ecolines and other companies. And to compare I can say, that there are not big differences between but for me ecolines is easier to get and always on time ad also cheap. Yes, simple express sometimes have discounts, but i have never been so lucky to get it. Especially when you are traveling short distances.

Sussex
8. Re: tallin to riga

Do Ecolines and Lux Express buses depart from the same stations and arrive at the same stations?

Tallinn, Estonia
Destination Expert
for Tallinn, Estonia
reviews: 13
9. Re: tallin to riga

Yes. The intermediate stops differ though and some stops (in Riga) may be closer to your destination on one or the other.

Saint Paul
reviews: 69
10. Re: tallin to riga

One of the reasons we chose Ecolines was that the Tallinn / Riga bus had a departure option from the parking lot at the Tallink terminal in Tallinn, so it wasn't necessary for us to get to the Tallinn bus depot.