We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Šiauliai (the hill of crosses)

Which Vilnius hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Jakarta, Indonesia
reviews: 62
Šiauliai (the hill of crosses)

Hey everyone. I really don't know where to post this question but i give it a shot here. I am traveling from riga to vilnius on the 11 of March to Vilnius. I really want to go to Šiauliai to see the hill of crosses. I saw in some website people say that is nearer to get to Šiauliai from Riga rather than Vilnius. Is it correct?? And do you know how to get to Šiauliai from riga or vilnius by any kind of transportation??

Thank you for the information..

Best Regards,,

Hendry Darmawan

11. Re: Šiauliai (the hill of crosses)

Hi all I would like to inform everyone that Hill of crosses can be reached by bus from Riga or from Vilnius. It is closer to to go to the Hill from Riga. You can go by bus. Bus schedules you can find on HillofCrosses.com site.

12. Re: Šiauliai (the hill of crosses)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, December 08, 2013