We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gifts

Which Budapest hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Charlotte, North...
reviews: 41
Gifts

We are traveling to Budapest on business. We have an office there of mostly younger adults and I'm wondering, if we brought them gifts from the US, what do you think they'd like?

24 replies to this topic
Saint Louis...
reviews: 92
21. Re: Gifts

For families, I have brought packaged spice mixes. I know Knorr and companies like that are everywhere but there are some local things here in the US not seen elsewhere. I am thinking of that chili mix in the brown bag, or creole stuff from New Orleans, or even McCormick type packs in various flavors. It is just small but a little different gift (along with that bottle of GOOD booze).

Scottsdale, Arizona
22. Re: Gifts

One of the things the men gobble up is a bottle of American Tabasco Sauce. They love it!!

Saint Louis...
reviews: 92
23. Re: Gifts

Reminiscent of eros pesta? My husband loved that!

Scottsdale, Arizona
24. Re: Gifts

I just thought of a couple other things that are always a hit when I take them over.

Tootsi Rolls, any size as long as they are fresh and Tootsie Pops in the multi-flavor bags.

The other thing is fresh, American bubble gum, especially the Hubba Bubba with the juicy center. Again, make sure they are fresh. I take an entire small store sized display case of these to pass out. Always appreciated.

Reply to: Gifts
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted