We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Budapest, Vienna, Prague, Berlin, Paris hostels?

Which Budapest hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Auckland Region...
reviews: 6
Budapest, Vienna, Prague, Berlin, Paris hostels?

Hi I am a 30 year old women who will be travelling alone via train from Budapest - Vienna - Prague - Berlin - Paris in June/July this year.

As I am travelling alone and quite a social person I would love any advice on any comfortable and social hostels to stay in, in each city? I would preferably like to stay right in the midst of the city so that I can wander by foot and explore.

Im mostly interested in the history, food and culture in each city as well as the architecture and bars so any other tips would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Phoenix, Arizona
reviews: 69
1. Re: Budapest, Vienna, Prague, Berlin, Paris hostels?

Last year in Budapest we stayed on Kiraly Utca, and there was a Hostel located there which is the heart of a very busy area with restaurants and bars directly across the street from the Hostel. We passed by it everyday and it looked very nice. The name of the hostel is WOMBAT. I think you can do a search for it on Google.

Auckland Region...
reviews: 6
2. Re: Budapest, Vienna, Prague, Berlin, Paris hostels?

Great thanks for your advice I'll look into that hostel!

3. Re: Budapest, Vienna, Prague, Berlin, Paris hostels?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 26, 2015