We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coming to budapest Again

Which Budapest hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toulouse, France
reviews: 31
Coming to budapest Again

Hey everyone, . I ve been to budapest 2 times already, last time was 3 years ago, and i am planning to go again this summer, i am mostly intrested in clubbing..

I used to search most of the club websites info, but most of those sites stopped working. Can u tell me about some clubs are they still open or closed or replaced : Dokk club/ bed beach /studio/ pink/ club play/ and the rest of the clubs on magarzet island? Only website that seems to be working is otkert... and if you can link new websites i would be most grateful.

Another question i have about couple of hotels Iberostar grand hotel, i know the location of iberostar is great but is it girl friendly, i booked apartments the two times before, more privacy, but i want to find hotel with luxury and privacy this time.

Million thanks everyone

Million thanks

5 replies to this topic
Scotland
1. Re: Coming to budapest Again

Hi Jacooob,

I think the clubs you mention may be on Obudaisziget, not Margitsziget.

And you may need to clarify what you mean by "girl-friendly" in relation to the Iberostar before anyone can properly answer that question.

nyc, usa
Destination Expert
for Budapest
reviews: 9
2. Re: Coming to budapest Again

have you looked at http://ruinpubs.com ?

Toulouse, France
3. Re: Coming to budapest Again

Hey John, i have tried szimpla and couple of the other ruin pubs, but they are not really my cup of tea, i like bigger places and venues like bed beach and dokk. I can 't wait to revisit budapest. Do you have any ideas about visitor friendly 5 star hotels in budapest? I am solo traveling to budapest and i want to book a hotel where i can bring may be a lady friend with me on one of those nights , so any recommendations would be most welcome. I am googling around, but there is no actual list on the net, only read few random reviews about intercontinental hotel , and sofitel that may be guest friendly. My first pick is iberostar, so i am hoping someone stayed there can give more info on the subject. Thanks a lot!

luton
reviews: 174
4. Re: Coming to budapest Again

there is nothing like confidence jacoob :-)

I would of thought that if you book a double room in a 4-5 star hotel then how could there be a problem you bringing back a lady friend for the evening?

obviously do NOT got for drinks with strange ladies that chat on the street

have fun

tony

Toulouse, France
5. Re: Coming to budapest Again

Cheers tony, i sent few mails to hotels waiting on replies before booking... btw corinthia reservation emailed me that it is not possible, it s either she doesn t understand english or she was high, i couldnt believe that i d get a response from a five star hotel like that.

Reply to: Coming to budapest Again
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted