We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

zwack unicum

Which Budapest hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
aberdeen
reviews: 25
zwack unicum

I'm 3 weeks back from a 6 night stay in buda side loved it , discovered unicum first day there loved it too, unfortunately my take home bottle is now empty i assumed i would manage to buy it in the uk but cannot, can anybody help?

Bristol, United...
1. Re: zwack unicum

help in what? to find a place where you can buy it on net, or buying you a glass and sending you to the uk? :)

aberdeen
2. Re: zwack unicum

i would like to buy unicum in the uk but cant find a supplier, do you know who exports to uk? or who would send me a bottle and at what cost, size probably 0.75l. thanks

Bristol, United...
3. Re: zwack unicum

well, according to their official home page, i've found this:

Egyesült Királyság (meaning Great Britain)

Liberty Wines

Cím: London (Cím=address)

Telefon: +44 20 7720 5350 (telefon=telephone)

Fax: + 44 20 7720 6158

E-mail: sara.miurhead@libertywine.co.uk

Forgalmazott termékek: (= product they purchase)

ZWACK Unicum herb liqueur

0,7 l

Dobogó Tokaj Wines

here is the site:

http://www.zwack.hu/export.php?loc=COMSPKEY_country4;cid=COMSPKEY_continent1;cmssessid=Tc114 c9c94583591965797c905c2019f693478422f49db215be61334a2f0bd96

(i had to add an extra space into the web address so i could post it, so delete it before tryin to type it to your browser)

unfortunately the english version is under construction.

i think you should try this. if that wont work, maybe i can help you.

s-tee

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 26
4. Re: zwack unicum

You loved Unicum? HA!!! I think it's the first time I hreard that from anyone who isn't a Hungarian (and even for them it's an acquired taste).

Budapest (the other poster) has the right idea. The Zwack site lists the distributors, so be aware that you may need to email them as such and ask which stores they distribute it too. I found a couple of stores in Chicago that carry it this way, so I'm sure you can find it in any big city in the UK.

You can also email via the link here:

zwack.hu/contact.php…

I think the English portion of this page has been under construction for two years and if I remember right this is how I got the info I needed.

aberdeen
5. Re: zwack unicum

thank you both for your valuable information, unicum is nice to drink with guinness, when you consider that whisky is our national drink (scotland).

but hey takes all kinds.......thanks again all.

graham