We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

single men confused between Budapest and Prague

Which Budapest hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Beirut, Lebanon
single men confused between Budapest and Prague

we are 4 single 22 years old men looking for some fun we are starting our trip in Amsterdam, ending it in Kiev.

On our way we would like to pass by another country.

We are still confused to choose between Budapest and Prague, which city have the wildest nightlife, more approachable girls, have an easier access in train from amsterdam and to Kiev?

we will start our trip in 15 august and willing to stay 4 days in each of the above cities.

any advice is appreciated, and plz excuse my english

Brno, Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for Czech Republic, Slovakia, Train Travel
reviews: 8
1. Re: single men confused between Budapest and Prague

Neither will have 'more approachable girls', unless you are willing to be divested of your life savings.

If you want wild nightlife there is one place that has been specially designed with this in mind tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g274719-… (BTW Usain Bolt's favourite city for this reason!)

Pecs, Hungary
reviews: 42
2. Re: single men confused between Budapest and Prague

Seems we use the same name :-)

Sorry about not answering your main question. I am not your Dad, but you seem full of energy.

I hope you know that the most approachable girls are usually surrounded by the wildest criminals...

Just be careful with your hormones and do not turn the wildest nightlife into your wildest nightmare...

This advice was completely free of charge... :-))

Beirut, Lebanon
3. Re: single men confused between Budapest and Prague

Thank you GCEK for your help.if I decided to go there I will definitely pass by this place.

George this is the first time that my name benefits me.

You are not my Dad, but my Dad thanks you a lot for the advice, this why I'm keeping Kiev till the end of my trip because if something bad happened there at least it will be after 8 great days :p. And again I really appreciate your advice.

4. Re: single men confused between Budapest and Prague

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 06, 2014