We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All you can eat

Which Budapest hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Doncaster
reviews: 2
All you can eat

Can anyone tell me where there are any all you can eat and drink places near continental Zara, and in central Budapest and what are the prices like, are they worth it etc..

Ireland
reviews: 10
11. Re: All you can eat

Can anyone tell me is this far(trofea grill) from the regency suites hotel i tried googlee maps but wasnt entirely sure if i had the right one.

Penzance
reviews: 9
12. Re: All you can eat

Its across from your hotel into the next street

The Carat hotel is on your right.Go up that street past the queens pub.lt's on the lefthandside on that street.

Ireland
reviews: 10
13. Re: All you can eat

thank you so much :-)

Leixlip, Ireland
reviews: 39
14. Re: All you can eat

Is Trofea grill far from the intercontinental budapest?

nyc, usa
Destination Expert
for Budapest
reviews: 9
15. Re: All you can eat

There are several branches ... The one on Kiraly Utca is I think the closest, about a 10-12 minute walk perhaps?

The one on the Buda side of the Margaret Bridge is an easy tram ride or a plausible walk

Leixlip, Ireland
reviews: 39
16. Re: All you can eat

Thank you John

17. Re: All you can eat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 10, 2014