We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport to hotel agro panorama

Which Budapest hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
london
airport to hotel agro panorama

Off to budapest next week and will be staying at

agro panorama hotel. Can anyone help me with the ff.Arriving in the morning @ 10.45.

1. How easy or difficult is the journey from the airport to the hotel using the metro etc,

2. How long will the journey take using metro compared to using a taxi.

3. Directions to the hotel when using metro etc.

Thanks.

Bristol, United...
1. Re: airport to hotel agro panorama

hi!

here is the public transportation:

1st: take reptér bus until the kőbánya kispest metro station.

2nd: take the metro until deák ferenc tér (10 stops)

3rd: take the red metro line (metro number 2) until moszkva tér, its 3 stops (direction is the déli pályaudvar)

4th: take bus number 21, and travel 16 stops with it.

5th: take bus 90, and again, 16 stops, and finally you will be there.

if you begin your journey at 10.45, it will take 87 minutes. hell of a journey if you have a lot of packages. you have to change a lot. i think you should call a taxi (with fix prices!!), ot airport minibus service. this hotel is exactly on the other half of budapest. i think the taxi or the airport minibus ride will be faster, maxbe you'll get there within an hour, if theres not a big traffic.

london
2. Re: airport to hotel agro panorama

thanx budatest183 for the information, will be taking a taxi.I have got a quote for £35/13730HUF for a return journey so until I get a better offer will be bookiing with that particular company. This is the lowest fare I have seen.

Anyone seen anything lower please let me know.

Bristol, United...
3. Re: airport to hotel agro panorama

geez, thats hell of a lot money!!!!

there are taxi companies with fix prices, one way is around 4 thousand, so 8thousand forints top!

ill try to look for a page for you

Bristol, United...
4. Re: airport to hotel agro panorama

here are they:

unfortunately they are hungarian pages, but i can translate you if you are interested:

1. http://www.taxi2000.hu/

it says 4300 forints. (1 way), so it'll take you 8600 forints

2. http://www.citytaxi.hu/repter.php

it says 5990 forints. (unfortunately your hotel is completely on the other side of budapest) its a one-way trip price as well, but its still cheaper than what you've mentioned

3. http://www.taxi4.hu/

it says 4200 forints (again, one way)

an 4.

the airport minibus service, 3900 forints, and its a roundtrip, and it has got an english site (its pro person, thats the difference)

www.bud.hu/index.nfo…

these are examples. so if you need any more help, just ask. :)

london
5. Re: airport to hotel agro panorama

wow, and I thought I had the cheapest quote. I have contacted taxi2000 by email and yep the fare to my hotel will be 4300 forints.

I will have to give them a call when we arrive at the airport.

Do they have taxis waiting at the airport for one to be sent when I call them? I would hate to be hanging around waiting for ages for a taxi to arrive.

Thankx again.

Bristol, United...
6. Re: airport to hotel agro panorama

yeah, there are always cabs at the airport, different companies, but even if not, the waiting time is not usually more than 10 minutes or so, but im sorry i cant say that for sure, coz ive never flyed yet. :)

london
7. Re: airport to hotel agro panorama

Thanx for all the help. Will let you know about the trip when I return.

Budapest
8. Re: airport to hotel agro panorama

I found this site very usefull before...

www.justbookit.hu/index.php…

they have private airport transfer services...