We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dunaflats

Which Budapest hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NEast Tennessee
reviews: 1
dunaflats

It's been several years since we have traveled very much and have just discovered this wonderful site of information. We will be coming the first and second weeks of April to Budapest to visit with our daughter who is living there and attending college for this semister. We have placed a deposit on an apartment that she says is in an excellent location for getting around, but have not seen anything specific on the trip advisor about this particular apt. group--just others.

Does anyone know anything about the dunaflats: Vaci utca - V district. So far, they have have been helpful as far as information and responding quickly. I have seen pictures on-line, and hope that all is accurate.

Just curious to know if anyone has actually stayed at one of these?

Arlington, VA
1. Re: dunaflats

Probably a good spot. Vaci u. in the 5th District is the pedestrian walking street in the heart of Pest. Should be a good spot to explore the city but I don't know the particular property.

wales
reviews: 13
2. Re: dunaflats

Do they have a website? Couldn't find anything in Google

Hungary
reviews: 6
3. Re: dunaflats

Vaci utca is the heart of Budapest. One of the niceset, if not the nicest pedestrian zone of the hungarian capital. Full of shops, cafes, restaurants, etc. I'm sure, you'll enjoy your stay there !

More info about dunaflat:

http://www.dunaflat.com/home.php

Have a nice time in Budapest !

Brooklyn, NY
reviews: 25
4. Re: dunaflats

Did you decide to stay at dunaflats - they look good to us and we intend to give a deposit unless someone says not to!

ca
reviews: 6
5. Re: dunaflats

Did you use dunaflat ? How was your experience ? Which particular flat did you use ?

Thanks

Joe

Brooklyn, NY
reviews: 25
6. Re: dunaflats

We have not yet gone to Budapest but have rented through Budalets and VRBO.

I can give more information in early July when we return!

7. Re: dunaflats

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 pm, August 31, 2009