We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Park & Ride Dolgi most

Which Ljubljana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Knoxville, Tennessee
Park & Ride Dolgi most

Hi - My husband and I will be staying in Skofja Loka for a few days at the end of August and want to take a day trip to Ljubljana. We will have a rental car. The Dolgi most Park & Ride sounds great, but I'm wondering how you pay. Is there a machine where I can pay by cash or credit card, or is an Urbana card required? I know the park & ride includes a bus ticket for one, but can I pay the driver cash for the second ticket? If an Urbana card is required, where is it purchased?

Ljubljana
Destination Expert
for Ljubljana
reviews: 112
1. Re: Park & Ride Dolgi most

There's a machine at the P&R which sells the Urbana cards. I don't think that any other method of payment is possible.

Edited: 10:00 am, August 13, 2013
Ljubljana
Destination Expert
for Ljubljana
reviews: 112
2. Re: Park & Ride Dolgi most

See:

www.lpp.si/en/information-bus-arrivals/p-r

Ljubljana, Slovenia
3. Re: Park & Ride Dolgi most

Just in case you were planning on visiting Ljubljana during the weekend you're better off just parking in the city, street parking is free on Saturday afternoons, Sundays and public holidays.

4. Re: Park & Ride Dolgi most

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, August 15, 2014