We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Güjžina - The soul of Pannonia Restaurant in Ljubljana

Which Ljubljana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 14
Güjžina - The soul of Pannonia Restaurant in Ljubljana

How can it be that the above named restaurant is not listed in Ljubljana restaurants? I would have loved to give it an excellent review! I'm kinda new to reviewing on TA - is there a way to add a missing restaurant/hotel, etc.?

Liverpool, United...
1. Re: Güjžina - The soul of Pannonia Restaurant in Ljubljana

This restaurant only opened in July of this year so it really hasn't been going long enough to have attracted much attention on Trip Advisor. However, if you are a member then you can add a review yourself and put it 'on the map'.

Go to the top right hand button on your trip advisor page and click on write a review. Then it is self explanatory and you shouldn't have any problems.

reviews: 14
2. Re: Güjžina - The soul of Pannonia Restaurant in Ljubljana

Thank you Joanne! I had only written reviews by finding the place first, so your direction was spot on & very much appreciated. I've submitted Gujzina - I'm so glad we stumbled on it while in Ljubljana in September.

Ljubljana, Bohinj...
3. Re: Güjžina - The soul of Pannonia Restaurant in Ljubljana

Dear all,

I have send latest pictures and details to Admin of website to review it. Thank you all for reminding about this age and I hope you enjoyed in Slovenia.

Regards,

Boštjan Mencigar

owner

4. Re: Güjžina - The soul of Pannonia Restaurant in Ljubljana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 07, 2014