We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to get vignette -- weekly toll pass?

Which Ljubljana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Jose, California
reviews: 5
where to get vignette -- weekly toll pass?

I would like to know where exactly that I can get the "vignette"?

I found this link that list all the point of sale:

dars.si/Dokumenti/…Sales_points_309.aspx

However, since I cannot recognize any of these stores, I don't know where to find them. Can some one tell me is there one by the train station or GRAND HOTEL UNION in Ljublana. I will be renting a car at budget, so anywhere close to that area is fine. Could you please give me an exact address so that I can look it up on the map? Thank you for your help.

Portland, OR
reviews: 25
1. Re: where to get vignette -- weekly toll pass?

If you are renting a car in Ljubljana, it will probably already have a vignette. I rented a car with Sixt at the train station in Ljubljana last September, and my car had one. If your Budget car does not have one, ask the agent at Budget - they will know exactly where to get one.

Ljubljana
Destination Expert
for Ljubljana
reviews: 112
2. Re: where to get vignette -- weekly toll pass?

It is possible to buy vignettes at the gasoline stations.

Sarajevo, Bosnia...
reviews: 21
3. Re: where to get vignette -- weekly toll pass?

Most of the Slovenian rent a car companies buy yearly vignettes for their cars! Just remember if you travel into Austria or Hungary you must buy one for each country!

Ljubljana, Slovenia
4. Re: where to get vignette -- weekly toll pass?

Like the previous posters said, it will probably already be on your car. Otherwise you can buy it at any kiosk, petrol station, post office, most supermarket chains, etc.

5. Re: where to get vignette -- weekly toll pass?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:15 pm, June 25, 2013