We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

City Center to the airport

Which Ljubljana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, IL
reviews: 73
City Center to the airport

We've got a 17:00 flight from Ljubljana to London on Easy Jet. What's the best way to get to the airport? I'm assuming taxi is quickest and most expensive but I'd rather not take one if I don't have to.

Is there a public bus or an airport bus? We'll have one wheeled suitcase each.

What time should we leave Ljub.? About 3 hours before the flight? 4 hours to be safe?

Thanks!

Ljubljana, Slovenia
reviews: 199
1. Re: City Center to the airport

Check "Getting Here" section of LJU webpage: www.lju-airport.si/eng/vsebina.asp?IDM=94. Many other options besides taxis ...

You need to check-in an hour before the flight and none of the transportation option to the airport takes more than an hour, so if you leave Ljubljana city 2 hours before your flight you should be just fine. It's a very small airport (comparable to Chicago Rockford), so once you get off the bus it's 50 yards to check-in counters ...

2. Re: City Center to the airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 pm, August 31, 2009