We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

penzion Bomi

Which Bled hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Haifa, Israel
penzion Bomi

I was thinking of booking a stay in August in Penzion Bomi. We are a family with two small kids. I read one good review of the place and it sounds just right (quiet, good food, close to the lake), but I couldn't find more opinions. Can anyone give me a second opinion? Are the rooms spacious enough? Is the lake easily accesible? Many thanks!

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Fuerteventura, Istria
reviews: 53
1. Re: penzion Bomi

Hi,

I have not heard of Pension Bomi, so I am unable to help with your specific query. However, have you considered Pension Mayer? Sounds like the hotel meets all your requirements.Quiet area, good food, close to the lake, excellent trip advisor reviews. I am visiting this hotel shortly, so if you have any specific questions I will try to help on my return.

Good luck.

Bled, Slovenia
reviews: 3
2. Re: penzion Bomi

if you type on google 'bomi bled' you'll get all!

I do not prefere anybody!

3. Re: penzion Bomi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 am, September 03, 2009