We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Old Town Square Ice Rink

Which Warsaw hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hamilton, United...
reviews: 27
Old Town Square Ice Rink

Does anyone know how long the ice rink will be in Old Town Square? We are due to visit on the 21st of January and were hoping it would still be there. Also will the Christmas decorations still be up? We were in Warsaw at the end of January last year and everything was still there!

3 replies to this topic
Warsaw, Poland
Destination Expert
for Warsaw
reviews: 56
1. Re: Old Town Square Ice Rink

The ice rink is a disappointment in my opinion. It's very small and usually not many people around (although I have been there last in December so things might have changed). You can go for it but don't expect anything special.

Christmas decortations will still be on and, as far as I know, also the ice rink will be in operation. Christmas decorations are pretty much the same as last year, just al. Ujazdowskie has different illuminations. In addition, the entire Royal Way (all the way to Wilanow castle) is decorated this season.

Warsaw, Poland
reviews: 52
2. Re: Old Town Square Ice Rink

Here's the official website for the ice rink:

www.mzos.ump.pl/www/index.php…

Sorry, Polish version only.

It says it will be open "until march" whatever it means, definitely you will make it.

The Christmas decor is still up and as far as I remember from the previous years it should be up throughout the carnival period.

Edited: 11:02 am, January 13, 2014
Durham, North...
Destination Expert
for Warsaw
reviews: 29
3. Re: Old Town Square Ice Rink

FYI, this year the National Stadium also hosts an ice rink. As this seems to be quite popular, better buy tickets on-line, in advance.

Reply to: Old Town Square Ice Rink
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Warsaw