We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel advise

Which Warsaw hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Krakow, Poland
reviews: 53
Hotel advise

Hi guys,

I need your advise for a good hotel in Warsaw. In September, I will do a bog tour of Poland with my parents, starting and finishing in Krakow. I have found hotelsmthat fit my needs for all places except warsaw.... I think i get lost in the offers.

As we will be driving, I need an hotel with parking. it should be in the center as we arestaying only 2 days there and dot want to loose to much time while commuting. I want a good hotel, preferrably modern style. Lets say high range 3* or 4*, but open for nice b&b too.

So any advise to help me in warsaw jungle?

Thanks,

J

dallas tx.
Destination Expert
for Warsaw
reviews: 18
1. Re: Hotel advise

while not in the strict center, try the hyatt...4 or 5 bus stops to the historic area..they have parking....its at the far edge of lazienki park...near some good restaurants....its modern with great bathrooms with walk in showers....if its during the weekend, all warsaw hotels are discounted....my favorite hotel is the polonia....on the city's busiest intersection....all public transportation goes through there.so you can get around fast and easily....a historic but modern hotel...best breakfast in town.....dont know about parking but i'm sure they can make arrangements for you....both hotels are highly rated on here

Warsaw, Poland
2. Re: Hotel advise

Hotel Hyatt is really good hotel but if you want stay in exactly city center Polonia Palace will be good choice . Not far ago it was totally renoveted and became luxury 4 stars hotel . As it is wriiten on their internet page you can use the parking place owned by their sister hotel "Metropol" http://www.poloniapalace.com/services-en.html

These 2 hotels almost "touch themselves by their corners).

Polonia Palace hotel is really situatted in the city center . 2 minutes of walk to Undeground station. 5 minuts of walk to Main Railway station . 5 minutes of walk to very modern shopping mall "Złote Tarasy" . 2 tram stops to Nowy Swiat street and several stops by direct bus 175 to Old town (the bus stop is situated by Novotel hotel 2 minutes from Polonia Place)

It is really good location because you have direct trams or buses to many tourist places in Warsaw.

Edited: 12:05 pm, July 01, 2012
Krakow, Poland
reviews: 53
3. Re: Hotel advise

Thanks both for your advises. I will check the recommended places.

Regards,

J

New York City, New...
reviews: 57
4. Re: Hotel advise

Hi There

I would recommend www.hotelmetropol.com.pl/default-en.html

it is dead center of the city and basically a 5 minute walk from the Main Train Station and also the metro is next to it as well.

Prices are good too and there have been renovations to this hotel. Also most rooms have air conditioning.

Macduff, United...
reviews: 83
5. Re: Hotel advise

Hi,if you like luxury then you must stay at the polonia hotel,the champagne breakfast is amazing and not tht expensive,if you stay there,don't use the lifts but instead use the beautiful old marbel stairs to you room,it's very grand.

I also you the ibis chain a lot,only 2 star but really good value money with very friendly staff,staff wear badges with flags on them indicating what languages they speak.

The Bristol hotel is really expensive and where the rich and famous stay,really though it's not worth it,staff rude and look down there noses at you if your just a normal customer,I was wearing my kilt on arrival and was told that fancy dress wasn't allowed,being Scottish I was very offended,my polish partner was disgusted.

Generally though,go to 2 or 3 star hotels,you tend to get good customer service there without the bad attitude you sometimes get from the more expensive hotels,enjoy your travels,Poland is beautiful and diverse with a very friendly population

6. Re: Hotel advise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 pm, August 20, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Warsaw