We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Hotel Hp Park to

Which Poznan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tunis, Tunisia
From Hotel Hp Park to

hello

in 2 weeks i will participate in the LTC wich it will be located in the "Collegium Iuridicum Novum", Al. Niepodległości 53, Poznan.

I would like to book a room in the hotel "Hotel HP Park" (ul. A.Baraniaka 77, 61-131 Poznań)

I would like to know if there is a way to transport me to get around the colleague at the hotel

Thank you very much

Best regrads.

Poznan, Poland
Destination Expert
for Poznan
reviews: 52
1. Re: From Hotel Hp Park to

Hi Cyrine_n,

In normal circumstances I'd say that your choice is perfect, Park Hotel is nice place located in very beautiful part of the city and you may reach the Collegium Iuridicum Novum without problems.

But... currently, communication situation in Poznan is far from normal. We are preparing for Euro2012 and each and every street that may be reconstructed is reconstructed. It is even difficult to say what changes in public transport will happen in two weeks.

So, if it possible please find a hotel that is closer to Niepodleglosci street or be prepared for long complicated trips. I'd suggest bus line 84 to reach the tram and then line 16 toward "os. Sobieskiego". Then bus line 68 toward "Podolany". It takes around half an our + traffic jams (currently a lot).

Please consult also http://poznan.jakdojade.pl/?locale=en for planning trips.

Best

VooVeek

Edited: 6:09 am, November 11, 2011
Tunis, Tunisia
2. Re: From Hotel Hp Park to

Thank you voveek

I read your answer later, i have already booked the Hotel :(:(

Poznan, Poland
Destination Expert
for Poznan
reviews: 52
3. Re: From Hotel Hp Park to

Anyway, don't worry :) The place you'll stay is nice and picturesque, A lot to do and to visit in Poznan, just make spare time for travelling :) Hope you'll have a great time here.

Best

VooVeek

4. Re: From Hotel Hp Park to

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, November 12, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Poznan