We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Personal guide for family trip to Poland

Which Bydgoszcz hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, Illinois
Personal guide for family trip to Poland

We are planning a trip, starting in Berlin and then to Gwiezdzin and Bydgoszcz in Poland, to visit ancestral homes. We will have 10 people. Any suggestions on how to hire a small bus and driver/guide for the week?

3 replies to this topic
1. Re: Personal guide for family trip to Poland

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 2:05 am, March 15, 2013

dallas tx.
Destination Expert
for Warsaw
reviews: 18
2. Re: Personal guide for family trip to Poland

check out the people at STAY POLAND....they conduct family tours....you might also put family tours to poland in your search engine and see what happens

Seville, Spain
reviews: 24
3. Re: Personal guide for family trip to Poland

Hi, After Berlin i would suggest to go to Poznan , it is one of the biggest and oldest city in west of Poland. Then is worth to go to Gniezno. Gniezno is the first capital of Poland and just 40 km from Poznan. Then I would suggest to see Biskupin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biskupin). Nest to Bygdoszcze is also Torun which is also worth to see adn I higly recomment. Would you like to hire bus with driver or just car?

If you have more question feel free to contact me . I know that area very well.

Take care

Reply to: Personal guide for family trip to Poland
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Bydgoszcz