We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

just back from wroclaw

Which Wroclaw hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
burton on trent
reviews: 1
just back from wroclaw

What a lovely city, much smaller than prague but much more friendly. We stayed at the Art hotel which was lovely, clean, comfortable, well maintained and the restaurant was superb and such good value. In general, food was about a third to half cheaper than the uk. Beer about half the price. Shopping was a bit dissapointing, but i'm not a big shopper anyway. There did seem to be a lot of top designer shops in the main rynek square. But they are not my scene. Spiz brewery is located in the main square and the beer is superb, although the lard sandwhiches are an aquired taste. Whilst we were there, miss world was being recorded. Everywhere you looked there were beautiful women, my husband has never had so much elbowing in all his life. I loved Wroclaw and was impressed by the Art hotel. The airport is small and has no food beyond passport control. Important if you are delayed 4 hours like us. We bought cep mushrooms from the market. great trip!

lancs uk
1. Re: just back from wroclaw

Hya sally

glad you enjoyed the trip, sorry didn"t get back to you with name of restaurant, for future reference it is pod papugami in rynek sq, cya

wroclaw
reviews: 1
2. Re: just back from wroclaw

The airport DOES HAVE a restaurant. Go on the right wing and you'll find it on the end.

PS. The women are always like that in Wroclaw. It had nothing to do with miss world:)

Sheffield, United...
Destination Expert
for Wroclaw
reviews: 42
3. Re: just back from wroclaw

i concur with the last post regarding the women. visited in nov and had a great time coming back in aprill.

4. Re: just back from wroclaw

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:22 am, August 28, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Wroclaw