We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport bus time/Boat trips

Which Wroclaw hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
reviews: 12
Airport bus time/Boat trips

Hi,

I arrive on Monday 12 November.

How long does the 406 airport bus take to get into the city and how much does it cost?

Will any river cruises still be running in November?

Leicester, United...
reviews: 63
1. Re: Airport bus time/Boat trips

From memory it takes about 20 to 25 minutes and terminates near the railway station. It may have gone up since I was last there but I think it was around 3 Zloty so even with an increase under a pound. Read somewhere that the boats operate until the end of November but can't find where I read that

Wroclaw, Poland
Destination Expert
for Wroclaw, Poland
reviews: 107
2. Re: Airport bus time/Boat trips

It takes about 40 minutes to get to the city centre by 406 bus and even 60 minute in rush hours. Tickets cost 3 PLN, you can buy them inside the bus in a ticket machine (no cash, cards only, English interface available). The stop closest to the city centre is "Arkady" - it will take you like 10 mins walking (or less) to the Main Square from there. tripadvisor.com/Travel-g274812-s301/Wroclaw:…

Boats have already stopped operating this year. It's too cold, we already had first snow. tripadvisor.co.uk/Travel-g274812-c180950/Wro…

Wroclaw, Poland
Destination Expert
for Wroclaw, Poland
3. Re: Airport bus time/Boat trips

I read a few minutes ago that some ships may still be operating but I haven't seen then on the river recently. Will check this later today and let you know.

London
reviews: 12
4. Re: Airport bus time/Boat trips

OK. Thanks.

Are there commuter boats on the river even if the cruise boats have stopped?

Wroclaw, Poland
Destination Expert
for Wroclaw, Poland
5. Re: Airport bus time/Boat trips

Ok, so some of those cruise boats are still operating right now, don't know if they still be there in two weeks time. It depends on the weather. When you come to Wroclaw just go to the Market Hall harbour (close to the Cathedral Island) and see if any cruises are available then.

There are no commuter boats in Wroclaw, unfortunately. The only one that is sometimes used as a commuter boat is the one going from the centre to the Zoo and the Centennial Hall area.

6. Re: Airport bus time/Boat trips

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, November 15, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Wroclaw