We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amateur films promoting Wroclaw :)

Which Wroclaw hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wroclaw, Poland
Destination Expert
for Wroclaw, Poland
reviews: 108
Amateur films promoting Wroclaw :)

Here you can watch amateur firms promoting Wroclaw. They are made by young Wroclaw and Lower Silesia citizens. They all take part in an official competition organized by the Wroclaw municipal council.

http://krecwroclaw.pl/glosowanie/

Films are available to 21st of October, maybe longer. You can see Wroclaw from some new perspective :)

Warsaw, Poland
Destination Expert
for Warsaw
reviews: 56
1. Re: Amateur films promoting Wroclaw :)

Thank you for that. Some videos are really great and very crative. My favoutite one is probably the 15th (with the church tower).

By the way, where exactly is the fountain park?

Wroclaw, Poland
Destination Expert
for Wroclaw, Poland
2. Re: Amateur films promoting Wroclaw :)

You mean the park with the Multimedia Fountain (this big one illuminated with different colours)? It's right next to the Centennial Hall (Hala Stulecia/Ludowa).

Warsaw, Poland
Destination Expert
for Warsaw
reviews: 56
3. Re: Amateur films promoting Wroclaw :)

Yes, I meant this park. It looks wonderful on the videos, escpecially at night, much better than in Warsaw. I have not seen it yet but will visit it next time.

Wroclaw, Poland
Destination Expert
for Wroclaw, Poland
4. Re: Amateur films promoting Wroclaw :)

Yes, this fountain is beautiful, especially at night. They also do some special shows, playing movie parts on water curtain or use laser for animations. You can see it here:

http://www.wroclawskafontanna.pl/#/NOC

Unfortunately, the fountain season will soon end.

Sheffield, United...
Destination Expert
for Wroclaw
reviews: 39
5. Re: Amateur films promoting Wroclaw :)

Thanks for the link rocking-pony they are all really good. I'm going to have to get myself back to Wroclaw.

Wroclaw, Poland
Destination Expert
for Wroclaw, Poland
6. Re: Amateur films promoting Wroclaw :)

Hi, azertyuiop, nice to see you here again :)

Sheffield, United...
Destination Expert
for Wroclaw
reviews: 39
7. Re: Amateur films promoting Wroclaw :)

Thank you. I always check the Wroclaw forum but have been travelling to a few different places but still hold a soft spot for Wroclaw :-)

Wroclaw, Poland
Destination Expert
for Wroclaw, Poland
8. Re: Amateur films promoting Wroclaw :)

I know what you mean, I also have Wroclaw in my heart even when I'm far far away :)

Kyiv
Destination Expert
for Kiev, Ukraine
reviews: 296
9. Re: Amateur films promoting Wroclaw :)

Hi everyone :)

Thanks a lot for sharing, rocking_pony!

Watched them all and got an impression people mainly come to Wroclaw... to eat! Was it sponsored by a local association of restaurateurs? ;)

And what the soundtrack to #16 is, please? http://krecwroclaw.pl/glosowanie/film-16/ Thank you!

Wroclaw, Poland
Destination Expert
for Wroclaw, Poland
10. Re: Amateur films promoting Wroclaw :)

Hi Cora :)

Amateur films = little money ;) To use any soundtrack in the contest the film authors need to own license so I guess all those bands that play or sing in those films are some small and unknown groups or composers. So I really would like to help with this one, Cora, but I don't know this song and apparently google doesn't know it either.

And yes, there are a lot of restaurants in Wroclaw so food had to play some major role in those films ;)