We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boleslawiec: Hotel

Which Boleslawiec hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Italy
Boleslawiec: Hotel

I would like any input on a priced right comfortable place to stay for a family in Bolesawic or close by. All inputs are appreciated.

DD

Boleslawiec,PL
1. Re: Boleslawiec: Hotel

ddwenger,

I could help You in Your trip in Boleslawiec.

www.awebspinner.com/Malgosia/

USA Kentucky
2. Re: Boleslawiec: Hotel

Did you find an affordable place. I am looking for a place for 4 people, a small apartment etc. where we can cook.

Karlsruhe, Germany
reviews: 13
3. Re: Boleslawiec: Hotel

I stayed at the Piat Hotel which is downtown for 3 nights last July. Although it's probably the best hotel in town, it rates a 1 star when compared to similiar hotels in the US.

The building is late 50's style, box architecture located within 5 min walking distance from the center of town. The reception area is small with a friendly staff. Unfortunatley if you don't know German or Polish, you may have difficulty communicating as only one person knew english and only two knew german (poorly).

There is a small restaurant which served decent food for a very reasonable price. Breakfast is included but the selection is pretty basic.

The rest of the hotel is in sad shape. Dark hallways, old worn carpeting, a generally musty smell, etc.. Rooms were decent sized but needed serious work and renovation. As an example, we had a green plastic telephone with a rotary dial....I haven't seen a rotary dial in 20 years. It looked like something from Dr Strangelove. Also impossible to get an international call out from it and I eneded up going to the reception desk to use their phone. There was a TV (with remote which didn't work) which got a good selection of satellite channels to include CNN and BBC. Beds were small but comfortable. The bathroom was recently tiled, but there was mold and mildew already growing in the corners and on the ceiling. Views were non-existent with our window opening onto the back wall of a crumbling grey apartment building.

Parking is available, but because of theft, you need to pay a member of the hotel staff 5-10 Euro a night to watch your car.

Cost for the hotel was reasonable, but considering the conditions of the hotel, not a great value.

All in all one of my worst hotel stays. Reminded me of the hotels in some of the seedier parts of town back in the US. The sad thing is, this was the best available in town.

las vegas
4. Re: Boleslawiec: Hotel

i stayed at the protea hotel i thought it was very nice and the people were very friendly. also there is a castle renovate hotel not far from town it is also a hotel and it rents apartments. breakfast is complimentary and they have gourmet chefs cooking . i had a greek salad and a steak there it was the best i have ever had in my life and i've traveled alot. i live in las vegas right now but we will be moving back to germany in two weeks . if you would like more info email me at michelleharris84@hotmail.com i have been there several times and i've stayed at the castle and the protea.

las vegas
5. Re: Boleslawiec: Hotel

protea hotel if you want a good price. zamek kliczkow castle if you want to stay at the castle it's not very exspenisive it has a pool ,exerise room and a few other features that we don't have in the us.email me at michelleharris84@hotmail.com also it's the town right before boleslawiec so it's close by.

Atlanta, Georgia
6. Re: Boleslawiec: Hotel

During my visit to Boleslawiec in April 2006, I stayed at the newly opened Villa Ambasada. It is a wonderful hotel, with friendly staff, and clean, spacious rooms. The staff speaks English, the food is great, and the location is superb - just a 5 minute walk from the city center. The room rate, which includes a delicious hot breakfast, is very reasonable. If you need other information, check my web site at www.PolishPotteryCollector.com.

Get answers to your questions about Boleslawiec