We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel between Rzeszów and Košice

Which Rzeszow hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oslo
Destination Expert
for Norway, Oslo
reviews: 21
Travel between Rzeszów and Košice

Ryanair have started up a route from Oslo to Rzeszów. The road between Rzeszów and Košice looks more direct and quicker according to Google Earth than Kraków to Košice which I have used previously (and Budapest to Košice but Ryanair don't fly there from Oslo any more). Could someone tell me how to travel between Rzeszów and Košice please - is there any public transport? or reliable transfer companies?

4 replies to this topic
Warsaw, Poland
reviews: 7
1. Re: Travel between Rzeszów and Košice

Not used them, can't say how reliable are they, but have a try http://www.adamistours.pl/index.php?p=i&id=17

Could find only them.

Oslo
Destination Expert
for Norway, Oslo
2. Re: Travel between Rzeszów and Košice

Thanks for the tip - much appreciated.

Brno, Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for Czech Republic, Slovakia, Train Travel
reviews: 7
3. Re: Travel between Rzeszów and Košice

It looks like that only runs on Tuesdays, otherwise you would have to hire a car. We have friends who use Rzeszów to get to that part of Slovakia, but they get picked up - public transport between the two countries is very thin on the ground, I'm afraid.

Oslo
Destination Expert
for Norway, Oslo
4. Re: Travel between Rzeszów and Košice

Thanks again - someone on the Slovakia forum came up with http://airtrans.sk/en/ Looks expensive though unless somebody else if travelling at the same time.

Reply to: Travel between Rzeszów and Košice
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Rzeszow