We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Year's Eve in Krakow

Which Krakow hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Runcorn
New Year's Eve in Krakow

Hi,

My wife and I are spending four nights in Krakow over New Year, staying at a hotel just outside Stare Miasto. Does anyone have any suggestions for a good place to celebrate on New Year's Eve?

Cheers...

YORK
reviews: 3
1. Re: New Year's Eve in Krakow

Hi I have seen a photo of the main square on new years eve and it is absolutely full of people .

I will be there though , have nt got any where to eat yet . I know where I would like to eat but they have nt replied to my email yet ,

Baz

uk
reviews: 5
2. Re: New Year's Eve in Krakow

Baz

Are you saying you will have to book everywhere? Or is it just advisable?

Runcorn
3. Re: New Year's Eve in Krakow

Thanks for the advice. I think we will also head to the square if we can't find anywhere we really fancy. We looked at booking for the New Years Eve Ball at the salt mine online, which is a bit pricey and very dressy - but completely different to what we'd normally do... but haven't received a reply to our email...

Cheers,

John.

Liverpool
4. Re: New Year's Eve in Krakow

I too will be in Krakow for New Year and am looking for a classy restaurant to eat in before heading to the square. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks

Krakow, Poland
5. Re: New Year's Eve in Krakow

I think you should book a ball in one of the restaurants in the Market Square and just before midnight go out to join the crowds in the Square for the moment and then continue with your ball.

6. Re: New Year's Eve in Krakow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 pm, August 23, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Krakow