We are hoping to spend 5 nights in Krakow. Here are my questions:
- Should we spend all of them in a hotel/apartment in the old city or should we spend some hotel time "out in the country"? We are hoping to take a day trip to see a few of the villages my ancestors came from nearby Krakow.
- What type/range of weather should we expect in mid-May?
- My DH wants an elevator or a ground level floor so he doesn't have to do stairs with luggage. Any recommendations on a hotel/BB/apartment? We would prefer one that includes breakfast.
- A lot of tripadvisor reviews mention lots of noise from the partiers, making it difficult to sleep. Is there a section of town where the bars are concentrated so we could avoid that?
- What is the best way to find a person to take us to the country to see the villages for a day?
Thanks for all your help!