We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Krakow to Kiev train

Which Krakow hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Skipton
reviews: 4
Krakow to Kiev train

Good evening

I'm looking at booking an overnight sleeper train from krakow to Kiev Monday 9th September. I'm struggling to find anywhere to book this and would like some advice

My preference would be for a first class sleeper.

Thank you

Rushyuk

Skipton
11. Re: Krakow to Kiev train

Thank you very much again for your kind help.

Aubrey, Texas
reviews: 38
12. Re: Krakow to Kiev train

Rushyuk, please keep me posted on how this works out. We are wanting to take a train fro Krakow to Kiev (return) in December and having a hard time figuring it out as well. Thank you in advance for any information you can share.

Bydgoszcz
13. Re: Krakow to Kiev train

Booking to/from Ukraine is available starting 60 days before travel.

If traveling from Krakow to Kiev, it is necessary to change at Lwow, as there are no longer direct sleeping cars all the way through the Kiev.

Regards,

Jeffrey Dobek

Polrail Service

Bydgoszcz, Poland

Skipton
14. Re: Krakow to Kiev train

Thanks Jeffrey

What is the usual price for krakow to Kiev via Lviv and can you get a 1st class compartment on each train? Is it easier to travel from Warsaw and get a sleeper train from there?

We are travelling Monday 9th September

380guide I will keep you informed

15. Re: Krakow to Kiev train

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 26, 2014