We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

car rental in Krakow

Which Krakow hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Birmingham, United...
car rental in Krakow

Hi, Could you recommend me any local car rental companies in Krakow? I need a car for a few days.

Nowy Sacz, Poland
Destination Expert
for Poland
reviews: 42
1. Re: car rental in Krakow

Unless you plan significant time outside Krakow, you DO NOT want a car. There are very strict rules on who can drive or park in central Krakow.

All the usual cuprits are at the airport, if you do need a car for trips further afield, and the airplort is only 1/2 hour out of the city

Krakow, Poland
Destination Expert
for Krakow
reviews: 14
2. Re: car rental in Krakow

There is a HERTZ office downtown, by the Cracovia stadium

No idea about local operators

Birmingham, United...
3. Re: car rental in Krakow

Oh thanks, My friend recommend me acecar car rental. Do you know this company?? He told me that they have good price and good cars but I have never heard about this company. I know that drive in Krakow it isn't nice experience because of traffic but I will need a car to go to few places out of Krakow. Do you know acecar ?

Krakow, Poland
4. Re: car rental in Krakow

I know acecar. It is local business. Their office is located in the city center, close to main square, on the bracka str. ( I live in Krakow). I think it's a good company. My brother rent a car in acecar and he was pleased with the service, price and car. You can try ... and also when your friend recommend you this so why not try..? :D

Kraków
5. Re: car rental in Krakow

Best values has Carnet on Librowszczyzna str., also in centre of Krakow, and on Airport too

Livingston, United...
reviews: 17
6. Re: car rental in Krakow

Be advised if renting a car in Krakow one must use lights at all times.

7. Re: car rental in Krakow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, June 19, 2014