We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelling from Krakow to Budapest

Which Krakow hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ireland
Travelling from Krakow to Budapest

Hi!

I'm looking to travel from Krakow to Budapest on the 3rd of July and am finding myself to be completely useless when it comes to finding transport information online.

Does anybody have any ideas how I can get there and how much it would cost?

Thanks!

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 28
11. Re: Travelling from Krakow to Budapest

We just travelled from Krakow to Budapest this week by bus. We went Orangeways and it left from the bus station just behind the main train station Krakow Glowny. Cost was approx AUD 28 each. We bought our ticket at the coach terminal, window number 5. We booked 2 days ahead and there were only 3 seats left so get in early. 2 pieces of luggage is included in the price but you will have to pay the driver 5 zloty per bag to put it in the luggage comartment. When you go to catch the bus Orangeways leave from bays G8-G12, but take note of the destination in the front window of the bus, because the electronic sign above the bus bay was not relevant when we went. There was a toilet on the bus but it was locked, apparently the drivers do not like you to use it. We had 2 toilets stops - one after one hour and the other half way. You need to pay for the toilet at both stops. Trip was apprx 6 hours, scenery very good. The bus was not the most luxurious but we chose the cheap bus line and were satisfied with what we got for our money. Hope this helps. Good luck.

12. Re: Travelling from Krakow to Budapest

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 21, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Krakow