We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Football match

Which Krakow hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Roskilde, Denmark
Football match

Hi all,

I'm going to Krakow 20-23 september to visit a friend and now I see that Cracovia play Wisla Krakow at home.

It's a match I would like to attend because I also love football. Does anybody know how easy it is to get tickets to this match and how I will get them?

I don't need any tourist tips because my friend will show me around :)

Thanks in advance

Christian, Denmark

Krakow, Poland
Destination Expert
for Krakow
reviews: 14
1. Re: Football match

You should be able to get a ticket but you will need to register with cracovia first. You will some id with you when you register.

Roskilde, Denmark
2. Re: Football match

Is that online through their website?

Thanks.

Wallasey, United...
reviews: 72
3. Re: Football match

I think you have to register in person at the ground.

Wallasey, United...
reviews: 72
4. Re: Football match

Found this from a previous thread tripadvisor.co.uk/…46115466

Krakow, Poland
Destination Expert
for Krakow
reviews: 14
5. Re: Football match

You have to register in person at the ground. You need to take id. They will tak your photo and give you a member card with your member number. When you then buy a match ticket it is associated with your photo. On entering the ground the take another photo and compare it with the photo of who the ticket was sold to.

Kraków
6. Re: Football match

I'm fan of Cracovia and if you want we will go together :)

Roskilde, Denmark
7. Re: Football match

Yes maybe we can do that.

8. Re: Football match

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 21, 2014