We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best to pre book tours or do it when there ?

Which Krakow hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Good ol Britain !
reviews: 35
Best to pre book tours or do it when there ?

Hi Everyone

I am off to Krakow with three friends begining of Feb, we would like to do the trips but is it best to pre book in England via internet or wait until we get there as would like to do private tours if possible ?

Thank you in advance for replies !

Dundee
reviews: 9
1. Re: Best to pre book tours or do it when there ?

Morning. You'll have a great time. The only tour we booked before was to Nova Huta. Even got airport transfer with 1970s Communist, vodka and pickles. Check out Crazy Guides. Most other tours book when you're there. If you're at a hotel, any of the reception staff would be only too happy to help. Always had great service in Krakow.

Good ol Britain !
2. Re: Best to pre book tours or do it when there ?

Thank you will have a look, sounds good !

Krakow, Poland
reviews: 40
3. Re: Best to pre book tours or do it when there ?

If you want private tours you had better book in advance as they may not be available at very short notice, you will probably end up taking the tour offered by your hotel which are not usually the best tours or the best value.

Edited: 2:57 pm, January 28, 2013
Good ol Britain !
4. Re: Best to pre book tours or do it when there ?

Thank you for the honest opinion Phil, i will take this on board and probable book up this week, the next difficult thing is finding a reputable agent, i will have a look on the trip advisor web site

Dundee
reviews: 9
5. Re: Best to pre book tours or do it when there ?

To check for guides, have a look in Krakow in Your Pocket - it's available online. Great guide book

Good ol Britain !
6. Re: Best to pre book tours or do it when there ?

Thanks once again

Good ol Britain !
7. Re: Best to pre book tours or do it when there ?

Just to keep everyone informed , i have been able to down load the Krakow in your pocket on to my i phone in the apps store ! Well happy now

8. Re: Best to pre book tours or do it when there ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, January 31, 2014