We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

symphony orchestra/ballet in Prague Sep 20-22

Which Prague hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hong Kong, China
reviews: 1
symphony orchestra/ballet in Prague Sep 20-22

My wife and I will be in Prague this period and would love to go for either a symphony orchestra or ballet in a nice venue.

Welcome any suggestions.

Thanks

Cookham Dean...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
1. Re: symphony orchestra/ballet in Prague Sep 20-22

pragueexperience.com/opera_concerts/…

Hong Kong, China
reviews: 1
2. Re: symphony orchestra/ballet in Prague Sep 20-22

Thank you for a very detailed listing. I will review them. But, with so many choices, I am at a loss. Which venue offers the best acoustics and prettiest? Which performer is best? Would appreciate any input.

Many thanks.

praha
reviews: 6
3. Re: symphony orchestra/ballet in Prague Sep 20-22

the formal places which were designed for the purpose are Rudolfinum the concert hall, National Theatre (Narodni Divadlo) , Statni Opera, Theatre of the Estates (Stavovske Divadlo)

Prague, Czech...
reviews: 19
4. Re: symphony orchestra/ballet in Prague Sep 20-22

You can look also these pages:

www.narodni-divadlo.cz

www.ceskafilharmonie.cz

www.fok.cz

Dublin, Ireland
5. Re: symphony orchestra/ballet in Prague Sep 20-22

one thing I recommend is the Dvorak's Prague Festival that incidentally closes on the 20/09 night by the concert of Berlin City Symphony Orchestra with a phenomenal Polish pianist Rafal Blechacz. The programme of the night is rather safe, but very satisfying to many listeners: notoriously known Schumann Piano Concerto in A minor and the Dvorak's famous 9th Symphony in E minor "From the New World". The dress code is formal though - black tie.

dvorakovapraha.cz/en/program/program-en/titl…

6. Re: symphony orchestra/ballet in Prague Sep 20-22

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, September 17, 2014